• International air link across the world via Sharjah Iternational Airport and direct flight to 14 Indian cities.
• Home of Lufthansa Cargo regional aviation hub.
• High frequency of cargo flights operating to 75 destinations on the CIS form Sharjah International Airport .
• Largest export volumes in the U.A.E and the only major airport dealing with charter operations.
• Priority, simplified customs procedures & special handling for goods & freight forwarding to and from the SAIF-Zone.
• No deposit customs policy for cargo in transit between Sharjah seaports and the SAIF-Zone.
• Back-up services include those provided by the Sharjah Chamber Of Commerce, Sharjah Expo & up to 40 International banks.
• Sharjah dominates half of the industrial activities in the U. A. E.
• Facilities for manufacturing, assembling, packaging, import, re-export , trade and value added activities are catered for at the Zone.
• The U. A. E's six International airports, and seven major sea ports provide a variety of choices to importers and exporters with healthy competition, leading to low port handling cost. Airports and ports are close to each other and while they are connected by a fast motorway network, the distance between any port and airport requires only 2 to 3 hours of trucking time.
• Speed, safety, reliability and cost-effectiveness have been the U.A.E's sea-air hub's unique selling point. As a result, U.A.E accounts for the highest sea-air cargo handled in Asia with Sharjah International Airport accounting for the largest sea-air tonnage uplifted.
• All these geographical features and benefits allow jitendra business consultance to pass this onto the customer, providing them with an efficient service through the Internet. These geographic advantages means that we can respond to our customers requests on a global scale using the Internet to conduct and manage our business services.